Golaghat Commerce College Recruitment 2020: Principal
Golaghat Commerce College is inviting applications for the post of a Principal.
Name of post : Principal
No. of posts : 1
Eligibility Criteria :
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks ( or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from a recognized university.
- A Ph.D. degree in concerned /allied/ relevant discipline(s)in the institutions concerned with evidence of published work.
- Associate Professor/ Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of Teaching / Research / Administration in University/ Colleges and other Institutions of Higher Education.
- A minimum score (110 Research Score as per Appendix II Table-2) as stipulated in Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Index Appraisal in Appendix III for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s Level for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Differently abled (Physically and visually differently abled ) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991.
Tenure of engagement : The term of Principal shall be five years.
Age limit : Upper age limit of 55 years as per pescribed rules.
How to apply : Application should be filled in the pescribed proforma issued by the DHE Assam and along with requisite testimonials should be send/submit to the President, Governing Body, Golaghat Commerce College, Golaghat-785621 (Assam) within 03.07.2020. Applications should be accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs 3000/- drawn in favour of Principal & Secretary, Golaghat Commerce College and payable in due course of time.