Download PDF Nowgong Girls College Merit List 2021-22 for Admission in Arts & Science 1st Semester Exam. The Nowgong Girls College has released the Provisional Merit List & Waiting List on the official website for offering admission into various UG Courses (Arts, Science), BA, BSc Honours & General Course & PG Courses. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page to download the Merit List from the link provided below.
Nowgong Girls College Admission 2021 Details
|Name of Institute
|Nowgong Girls College
|UG & PG Course
How to Download Nowgong Girls College Merit List 2021
- Go to official website http://nowgonggirlscollege.edu.in/
- Find the link BE.d Merit List link, click on the link.
- Enter your BU Login credentials, then your merit list will be shown on the screen.
- You may check your results.
Nowgong Girls College Merit List 2021 Download Link:
- B.A/B.Sc Merit List – Click here.
- B.A./B.Sc. Geography Honours CBCS Syllabus – Download Link View
- B.A./B.Sc. Geography Regular CBCS Syllabus – Download Link View
Documents Required At The Time of admission Nowgong Girls College
- Mark sheet of qualifying examinations
- 3 Passport Size photographs
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
About The College
Nowgong Girls’ College is a premier institution of higher education for women in central Assam. It has been continuing its glorious journey since 12th September 1962. Established as Nowgong Women’s College, this institution was later named Lal Chand Todi Girls’ College and finally, in 1968 it was renamed as Nowgong Girls’ College. It has travelled a long way imparting higher education to the aspiring girls students of Nagaon and adjoining districts. The college is affiliated with Gauhati University and is included under section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. The college owes its existence to the inspired pioneering works and foresightedness of its prime mover and guiding spirit Late Mahesh Chandra Dev Goswami (1917-1989), the founder principal and eminent educationist of Assam.