Download Cotton University Merit List 2022-23 for Admission in HS 1st Year & BA, BSc, BCA 1st Semester Exam. Cotton University has released the Provisional Merit List & Waiting List of HS 1st Year & BA, BSc, BCom Course. Download the Merit List from the link provided below.
Cotton University Admission Notice 2022-23 Details
|Name of university||Cotton University|
|Courses||HS, UG and PG courses|
|Start Date of Online Application||07/09/2021|
|Closure of submission of online application||16/09/2021|
|Date of publication of provisional merit lists||21/09/2021|
There is no application fee. For more detailed information the candidates should refer to the general information and admission instructions for UG Admission, 2021-22, published vide the notification CU/Acad/UG-Admissions/2021/191/510 dated 06/09/2021, which can be accessed from the University website www.cottonuniversitv.ac.in.
A separate notification shall be issued later for candidates having submitted application for admission in EC etc. and DA quotas, to submit all testimonials in support of their claim for the quota.
Cotton University shall not issue any physical application form or brochure from the office. The combined provisional merit list of all applicants shall be displayed on the University website in the evening a 21 September 2021. The dates of admission or counselling will be notified in the 4th week of September. Self-financing courses will be covered by the fee waiver scheme announced by the Govt of Assam for the year 2021-22.
Also Read: North Gauhati College Merit list 2022
Cotton University Merit List 2022
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Provisional Merit List 2021 Click Here
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Provisional Merit List 2021 Click Here
- BSc – Biotechnology Provisional Merit List 2021 Click Here
- BCA Provisional Merit List 2021 Click Here
- BCMJ Provisional Merit List 2021 Click Here
- Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) Click Here
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Click Here
- B.Sc. (Biotechnology) / BCA / (BMCJ) Click Here
How to apply for Cotton University admission 2021:
1. Application for admission to any UG course in Cotton University must be filled up and submitted ONLINE through the University website www.cottonuniversity.ac.in. There will be separate application windows/tabs for the following programmes:
(i) All BA Honours courses (except honours in Mass Communication and Journalism)
(ii) All BSc Honours courses (except honours in Biotechnology)
(iii) BA Liberal Arts (iv) BCA (Self-financing course)
(v) BA Honours in Mass Communication and Journalism (Self-financing course)
(vi) BSc Honours in Biotechnology (Self-financing course)
2. Applicants must first generate their Unique IDs on the website of the Director, Higher Education through the link http://dheonlineadmission.amtron.in/sp/. Without the Unique ID, no applicant would be able to apply for admission in any programme/course mentioned in item 1 above.
3. Applicants may apply for more than one of the programmes/courses listed in item no. 1 above. Admission is strictly in order of merit and is governed by the University’s Admission Rules and Regulations. The Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor’s decision regarding admission shall be considered as final.
4. There is no application fee for any course.
5. Documents to be submitted ONLINE while applying or at the time of Admission:
Pass Certificate and Marksheet of the qualifying examination (HS or equivalent 10+2 examination from a recognized board or council).
Reserved Category Certificate if applicable (Only certificates issued by the competent authority under the Government of Assam shall be deemed valid).
A copy of the Passport size photograph (in jpg format)
Age proof: Certificate where Date of Birth is mentioned.
The gap in the study: Candidates having passed the qualifying examination in an earlier year (2019, 2018 or 2017) will have to submit (online) a Self-declaration, certifying that she/he was not involved in any unlawful activities during the interim period and that she/he would withdraw admission from any other regular UG course presently enrolled in, if selected for admission. The format of the declaration will be made available on the Cotton University website. Candidates having more than 3 (three) years of study gap will not be eligible for admission.
A set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents will have to be submitted to the Office of the Academic Registrar, Cotton University as and when the present situation brought about by Covid-19 returns to normal. This may be followed by a verification of the same with the original one. Notification, in this regard, will be given, on the Cotton University website at the appropriate time.
(Marksheets, certificates and such other documents of a student required at the time of online application and admission are to be uploaded in .pdf format while the signature and photograph are to be uploaded in .jpg format)