IIT Guwahati Admission to MS (by Research) in E-Mobility Programme for July 2020 Session
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for July 2020 Session admission to the Master of Science (M.S.) by Research in E-Mobility programme of IIT Guwahati.
For Regular and Full-Time with GATE
- The regular candidates will be selected based on GATE
- Candidates with B.Tech in EE, EEE, ME, PE, or Automobile Engineering will be selected.
- The candidates with B. Tech in EE or EEE should have a valid GATE score in EE.
- The candidates with B. Tech in ME, PE, or Automobile Engg should have a valid GATE score in ME or PE.
For Industry-sponsored Candidates
- The industry-sponsored candidates should have a B. Tech in either EE, EEE, ME, PE, Automobile Engg, and must have scored at least 60% or equivalent CPI.
- The selection of industry-sponsored candidates will be based on an interview.
- The industry-sponsored candidate is one who is either employed in a company registered at MCA.
- GATE qualification is not a pre-requisite for the industry-sponsored candidates.
- The candidate must be employed and should have at least two years of work experience.
- Upon completion of the course work, the industry-sponsored candidates can execute the project in their parent company.
- These candidates can have one project supervisor from the industry with relevant experience.
- The proposed fees for the industry-sponsored candidates is Rs.5 lacs/ semester.
The Admission Committee, MSR E-Mobility will shortlist the candidates and call a limited number of candidates to the selection process (Written Test and/ or Online Interview) which is scheduled on (to be updated). For the details of the selection process and list of short-listed candidates, etc, Please visit the webpage of the MS (by Research) in E-Mobility regularly after August 10, 2020.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online. The last date to apply is August 10, 2020.
Register and Apply Online – Click Here
Date of Application: July 21, 2020 (10:00 AM) – August 10, 2020 (05:00 PM)
Email ID: [email protected]