Q. Consider the following statements and choose the correct option:
(a) The special provisions for Nagaland are made in Article 371 (A).
(b) No act of the Parliament in respect to the religious or social practices of Nag
can be applied without the approval of the Legislative Assembly of Nagaland.
(c) Tuensang is the most developed district of Nagaland.
(1) Statements (a) and (b) are correct.
(2) Only statement (a) is correct
(3) Statements (a) and (e) are correct
(4) All the statements are correct
Q. Consider the following statements:
(a) No person shall be prosecuted and punished for the same offence more than once, including any departmental proceedings.
(b) The protection against self-incrimination extends to both oral evidence and
(c) The protection against self-incrimination extends to both criminal and civil proceedings.
(1) Statement (n) is correct.
(2) Statement (b) is correct.
(3) Statements (a) and (b) are correct
(4) Statements (a) and (c) are correct
Q. On 13th December, 1946 _____ moved the Objective Resolution in the Constituent Assembly of India.
(1) Sucheta Kripalani
(3) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(2) Sarojini Naidu
(4) Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru