Rupak, my best friend from summer camp, is coming for a visit this weekend. Although he is from a big family with a lot of exciting things to do, I am sure he will enjoy visiting our farm. He will enjoy swimming in our pond, riding horses and picking berries for pies. My brother is afraid he will get bored in our farm but I think he will love it here. With all of the things, Mom and I have planned, he won’t have time to be bored. I’m afraid he will however be very tired each night. May be this visit will be so much fun, he will want to come back again next summer.
1. What was the name of the best friend of the speaker?
Ans: Rupak was the name of the best friend of the speaker.
2. What were the things that the speaker’s friend will enjoy?
Ans: The speaker’s friend will enjoy swimming in the pond, riding horses, and picking berries for pies.
3. Why was the speaker’s brother afraid about his friend?
Ans: The speaker’s brother was afraid that Rupak would get bored on the farm.
4. When was the speaker’s friend coming to visit?
Ans: Rupak was coming to visit this weekend.
5. Say the antonym(s) of ‘fun’.
Ans: Antonyms of ‘fun’ are boring, disagreeable, tiring, unfunny, and unpleasant.
6. Say noun and adjective forms of ‘enjoy’.
Ans: Noun and adjective forms of ‘enjoy’ are enjoyment and enjoyable.