Different fabrics are made from different kinds of fibres. Each fibre has its own properties, therefore, need special care and maintenance. When your father took out his cotton kurta from the storage box, he found some small holes in it.
a. What could be the two possible reasons for the damage?
b. Give any three tips to your father for storing cottons.
Ans: a.Two possible reasons for the damage-
1. Might have moisture in it
2. Might be starched
3. Storage container might be dirty
4. Kurta might be dirty.
5. There must be dampness in the storage space
b. Three tips for storing cottons-
1. Should be de-starched before storing.
2. Should be stored away from dampness.
3. Should be properly dried before storing.
4. Storage place/cupboard should be clean.